Saturday, January 17, 2009

Awoken by an unexpected msg ...

Set my alarm clock to 8am ytd ...
So that i can go have a look out at the wholesale stuffs down at paya lebar ..
Yea , its about VILD and syl and I are in charge of the products ...

But i am a pig .... I toss and turned till its around 9.40 ...
Then i was awoken by a msg ...
Really unexpected msg .......

Ok , back to the topic ....
So i went straight down to paya lebar ...
Accompanied by msges and deep thoughts ...
Reached there and was stopped by a group of church member ....
They introduced themselves and started talking to me about Jesus Christ for 1hr plus ..
Haha , not that i dun like the preaching ... but at least offer me a sit !!
Make me stand there for 1 hour ... Wid him laughing at his own jokes ...
What a morning exercise ...

So went around and look for shops ...
Got around a dozen namecard ...
Really impressive .....
Juz hope that the fund-rising goes right ......



************************************************************************************
Lotsa stuff to clear up .....
Lotsa thoughts to think through ....
Its gonna take a lot of courage to go through .......
I just wanna make this right ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home