Thursday, January 15, 2009

1st day of work

Hmm , back from ma first of work ....
My working place doesn require me to travel to Expo , paya lebar or Marina bay ..
So its pretty cool ...
So , i did my job as a waitress ... carry stuffs and taking order ...
Everything is pretty fine ...
Except that a stupid cleaner auntie blamed me for breaking pots.
If shes not older than me , i sure box her . LOLs ....
However , the boss say nvm .
So yea ... The auntie is a dumb retard . Haha

Yesterday , went for VILD meeting 2 ...
Got pretty much stuff covered up ....
Juz hope that my hard work will be repaid...
I worked the task till 2 am yesterday ....
Pretty tired ... But work starts around evening ... so it fine .



Who are you ...
Why cant i read ya mind .....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home